During National Women’s Health Week each year, millions of women take steps to improve their health. The week serves as a reminder for women to make their health a priority and build positive health habits for life.
The 19th annual National Women’s Health Week is celebrated through May 19, 2018. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Office on Women’s Health leads National Women’s Health Week to encourage all women to be as healthy as possible.
The Office on Women’s Health invites you to:
- Learn what steps you can take for good health, no matter your age.
- Take the National Women’s Health Week quiz to see how much you know about healthy living.
- Show your friends how you’re making your health a priority with our easy-to-use social media resources. Use the #NWHW hashtag.
- Show your support for women’s health by joining the National Women’s Health Week Thunderclap.
- Organize events or activities in your community.
To learn how, go to Womenshealth.gov.