Every October, we participate in Breast Cancer Awareness Month, an annual campaign to increase awareness of the disease. The National Breast Cancer Foundation offers these six important ways you can help support this important cause:
- Download a free Know the Symptoms Guide.
- Share the story of how you or a loved one have been affected by breast cancer.
- Make a one-time or monthly donation.
- Host an in-person or virtual fundraiser.
- Volunteer to join the NBCF’s Helping Women Now program.
- Share educational content on social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
We encourage everyone to participate in any way you can.